What is your religion

okay first thing first please dont fight about religion in this thread and i just want to make all of us closer and knows each other okay dont get the wrong message

im a muslim
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: What is your religion

juanjpro wrote:This thread is a bad idea, I'm not sure if it's possible for everyone to not fight over religion.
This is a place where I would see it being possible for nobody to fight, but yes, this is still a bad idea. This is rather pointless to make in the first place really.

I am Methodist, Christian I think. I also think this thread is sort of a bad Idea. I mean, if he made the thread about yourself, then the "Introduce Yourself" Thread would have no purpose. I also agree with Yonzo, sadly. I wish for no fights to break out about religion, but it's going to end up sooner or later.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:This is rather pointless to make in the first place really.
And the countless forum games aren't?

I don't see what the big deal is here, it really isn't that difficult to have a decent discussion about religion.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:This is rather pointless to make in the first place really.
And the countless forum games aren't?

I don't see what the big deal is here, it really isn't that difficult to have a decent discussion about religion.
There is a bridge between enjoyable and pointless on forum boards. This remote place is no exception.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.