Re: Hype train inbound for FNaF3

Wasn't the second one made only a few months ago, and was basically a reskin? This series is pumping out sequels faster than Fifa, and that's never a good thing.
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

Well, as long as teens and preteens continue to own the internet with FNAF videos and comments, FNAF will not die out.

It's just like Slender to me. Not the game, but this whole hype train. Everyone claims the games are the scariest ever(which is VERY subjective to each person).
I've read so many comments accross the internet where people throw down a friggin college dissertation trying to defend why FNAF/2 are scary...

If you have to write a novel on why the game is scary, something is wrong.

In the end for me, the games were boring. I didn't care for the story. I could have read a nice 15 page short story instead of having to play a snooze fest game to get it.
No, I did not do either 7th night. You get nothing for it and I like to enjoy my playthroughs, not be forced to feel like I am working an intense repetitive job for whatever time until RNG shines on me.

I think the games will be seen as an over-hyped sailboat that could have made a nice triology, but got rushed due to $$$$$(you know it as much as I do).

MOV_Games wrote:Wasn't the second one made only a few months ago, and was basically a reskin? This series is pumping out sequels faster than Fifa, and that's never a good thing.
Reskin? lol no. The game had several changes except for the basic mechanics but if we talk about ambience or models it's all different. It even has some new features like cinematics or minigames.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

chris0matic wrote:What do you mean rush it.. He released the game early because he finished the game faster than he thought. For the type of game FNAF is, you can take your sweet time and still inish a game fairly quick lol.
That doesn't change the fact that the game still looks like a rushed game at a glance to me. As far as the game mechanics are concerned, FNaF 1 and 2 are pretty much the same game, bar a few minor changes IMO. You could play it for the story I guess, but I'm not forking over $8 for an over-hyped creepypasta.

Also, there is no excuse for not at least having a simple options menu in a finished product, regardless of what engine the guy uses. If that doesn't scream 'rushed', I don't know what does.
M-x dingus-mode