Re: Hype train inbound for FNaF3

chris0matic wrote:Goddamn thank you Irontaco for atleast bringing in some logic.. *gives cookie*
Yea. Anyways, Like Irontaco said, I hope Scott Cawthorn brings something new. I am kinda tired of the "Ooooh, ANIMATRONICS! HAUNTED! SCARY!" and the "PIZZERIA! OOOH!" aspect.
I mean, If Scott made it take place in a Carnival place, or a Mall, or something that wouldn't just serve Motherfucking pizza XD. Something Fresh would be nice, like the first game. I mean, I know he pumping out these games fast since he can just recycle coding, but I think he's putting these out a bit too fast. I mean, you got a successful game, and you pump out a sequel 2 MONTHS later? I hope he actually takes a lot of time on the third game. The second game was just too damn easy. The first game was actualy a challenge.

SyphenTV wrote: The second game was just too damn easy. The first game was actualy a challenge.
Night six is actually quite the hell in FNAF 2. If something was quite hard in FNAF 1 it was that Freddy was very unpredictable (except for sound cues) and that the 4/20 mode was harder than FNAF 2's 4/20.

FNAF 2 10/20 mode requires very precise actions and a plan, if anything i'd say FNAF 2 is harder but only because of the music box + the extra factors that come into play that werent in the first one.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Snip
This. The animatronics were literally trying too hard in the second game to be scary, making them look less disturbing than the chill, fuzzy, run down, and rotting, bad-memory-from-your-childhood straight-ahead-staring animatronics.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHlIy0W4uU
Not sure if this counts as necroposting, sorry if it is.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.