Re: FNAF 3 Trailer

I'm not a fan of teasers, they're pretty much useless at communicating new features to the customer. I still have no reason to believe that FNaF 3 adds enough content to be worth the additional purchase; the story thus far hasn't been able to override this decision as I feel it's significantly lacking in depth.

On a more important note: If Scott can't be bothered to implement a fucking options menu, then I guess I can't be bothered to buy his game.
M-x dingus-mode

god no

im not ready

i was never ready

1/20 mode is coming full force ahead

prepare for high impact golden bonnie violence
MonocleBios wrote:I'm not a fan of teasers, they're pretty much useless at communicating new features to the customer. I still have no reason to believe that FNaF 3 adds enough content to be worth the additional purchase; the story thus far hasn't been able to override this decision as I feel it's significantly lacking in depth.

On a more important note: If Scott can't be bothered to implement a fucking options menu, then I guess I can't be bothered to buy his game.
why could you need options for a game that's like really simple? the only things it could have could be audio and resolution pretty much
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Well, I mean, you know.

Volume.

High/Low Graphics. (For Bad computers)

Animations. (Bad Computers again)

And for god sake the most important one,

WIDESCREEN, WINDOWED MODE.

Also, I wonder what 1/20 mode would be like. Since FNaF 2's animatronics were pretty much at 4/20 mode at night 3, I guess "Rotting Bonnie" (Since Bonnie is the antagonist in this game), it will probably be harder then 4/20 mode itself. probably harder than 10/20 mode.

Besides....

i'm freddy for ready. 3

(I already posted this on steam and my post has gone INSANE!)

It's not really Golden Bonnie, but just Bonnie from FNAF 1..

If you notice Bonnie's eyes move at 0:30.

Also when he twitches you can see his ears, and his color has faded 30 years later.

(I really hope this idea doesn't go insane)

My general opinion.