Re: IT IS TIME

This thread can't have any real purpose, dunno if it even counts as spam.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

You must be Central American Time? Working off a phone, so I won't bother to research.

I have to wonder if those three will return for round two of spam with no moderators.

Vulpest wrote:You must be Central American Time? Working off a phone, so I won't bother to research.

I have to wonder if those three will return for round two of spam with no moderators.
Probably. Don't know much. I'm on the East Coast of the U.S.A, so if you are in somewhere like Europe, it will be 4 AM and for US people it will be 4 PM.

Maybe. This was funny while it lasted.

SyphenTV wrote:
Vulpest wrote:You must be Central American Time? Working off a phone, so I won't bother to research.

Probably. Don't know much. I'm on the East Coast of the U.S.A, so if you are in somewhere like Europe, it will be 4 AM and for US people it will be 4 PM.

Haha, nice. I'm actually on the west coast.

But anyways, this thread seriously needs to be locked.

And those little shits banned.

Vulpest wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

Haha, nice. I'm actually on the west coast.

But anyways, this thread seriously needs to be locked.

And those little shits banned.
Hnmm. Well, can't wait. I'm quite nervous, never done much Live commentary, if all in fact. I think it will go well. I got my friend as a Mod and a Nightbot just in case.

Anyways, yes. This topic should be locked.

CLgaming wrote:
Stelpiont wrote:
Please tell me that model actually exists without the Jorge face.
#WhatIfStelpiontMadeThatModel?

It actually looks very realistic compared to the other D-Class models.