Re: Post your weird/screwed up dreams here

Cridone wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:I had the strangest dream. The next containment breach is gonna cost money and everyones gonna be pissed about it and hate on regalis. I shit you not thats what the dream was. And then some riot happened cause more and more people were stopping developing free games and free indie games were becoming extinct.
I'd hate if that were to happen irl ;-;

At least we know Reg wouldn't ever do this to us.
I think it would be cool if Reg made a completely new SCP based game and sold it, but kept SCP:CB free. I would love that.
Eh i wouldnt mind if next one costs money. Ill just pirate it :3. also the only thing that made it a nightmare was the riots and the dissapearing of indie games. oh god if indie games were to go extinct we would be doomed.cause lets face it big corporaion games are boring sometimes or have overused features. with indie games theres usually different functionalities that arent seen on consol games. one reason is censorship. you can see alot more fucked up stuff in an indie pc game cause esrb and other game rating companies dont check that shit.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

I once had a dream where my dog was laying on the floor, I was in the living room with my dog, then I got up and went to the kitchen and came back out with a knife. I started cutting off my dogs head, then his feet, then his chest, I was like almost in a trance and I wasn't thinking strait. After cutting up my dog I started to realize what I was doing and I heard my mom coming out of her room. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper tissue and picked up my dogs head, feet, and his chest and threw them in the trash. My mom then came out of her room and went into the kitchen. I couldn't bare my guilt anymore and told her what i did to the dog. She didn't react, and I woke up terrified.
don't eat the tuna casserole (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CookiesMilk wrote:I once had a dream where my dog was laying on the floor, I was in the living room with my dog, then I got up and went to the kitchen and came back out with a knife. I started cutting off my dogs head, then his feet, then his chest, I was like almost in a trance and I wasn't thinking strait. After cutting up my dog I started to realize what I was doing and I heard my mom coming out of her room. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper tissue and picked up my dogs head, feet, and his chest and threw them in the trash. My mom then came out of her room and went into the kitchen. I couldn't bare my guilt anymore and told her what i did to the dog. She didn't react, and I woke up terrified.
Reminds me of a david firth animation.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:
CookiesMilk wrote:I once had a dream where my dog was laying on the floor, I was in the living room with my dog, then I got up and went to the kitchen and came back out with a knife. I started cutting off my dogs head, then his feet, then his chest, I was like almost in a trance and I wasn't thinking strait. After cutting up my dog I started to realize what I was doing and I heard my mom coming out of her room. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper tissue and picked up my dogs head, feet, and his chest and threw them in the trash. My mom then came out of her room and went into the kitchen. I couldn't bare my guilt anymore and told her what i did to the dog. She didn't react, and I woke up terrified.
Reminds me of a david firth animation.
[youtube]o31pmwWNUww[/youtube]
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:I had the strangest dream. The next containment breach is gonna cost money and everyones gonna be pissed about it and hate on regalis. I shit you not thats what the dream was. And then some riot happened cause more and more people were stopping developing free games and free indie games were becoming extinct.

worst case scenario
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo