[CONFIRMED] Say your final shoutouts to Irontaco

This is y̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ confirmed, but Irontaco stated that he might request Steelpoint or Regalis to remove his Moderation powers and to get himself banned.

I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ I created this thread so you forum users can give your final shoutouts to Irontaco.

Well, all I can say is that he was a pretty honest moderator in 2013.
Last edited by hug0905 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Say your final shoutouts to Irontaco

I liked him. He was good. I feel that he did his job correctly, and I honour him for that, since most Moderators have failed me in the past about showing maturity.

Thank you Irontaco, and goodbye.

He was a good friend and his decision to leave out of group drama is disappointing.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hug0905 wrote:Irontaco stated that he might request Steelpoint or Regalis to remove his Moderation powers and to get himself banned
This bans the taco

I just have to say that I am disappointed in him; back in 2013 he was a pretty cool guy, now he is just incredibly immature, this leave being evidence of that.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
hug0905 wrote:Irontaco stated that he might request Steelpoint or Regalis to remove his Moderation powers and to get himself banned
This bans the taco
Welp, what will happen next? Is there going to be another Moderator election, or what?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Glitch wrote:now he is just incredibly immature, this leave being evidence of that.
Perhaps I'm just really out of the loop, but I don't understand where this conclusion comes from.
hug0905 wrote:Welp, what will happen next? Is there going to be another Moderator election, or what?
Probably not.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
Glitch wrote:now he is just incredibly immature, this leave being evidence of that.
Perhaps I'm just really out of the loop, but I don't understand where this conclusion comes from.
hug0905 wrote:Welp, what will happen next? Is there going to be another Moderator election, or what?
Probably not.
Check the Off Topic thread, it's still fresh.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.