What is your religion [TAKE 2]

Title saids it all.

(Please for god sake just do not make a big deal out of someone because of a certain religion)

Born as a Protestant Christian, then SCIENCE. Now I am currently an Agnostic Christian.
Last edited by hug0905 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: What is your religion [TAKE 2]

CommanderPro100 wrote:For the record the previous thread was shut down for absolutely no reason.
Actually, the thread was locked because Yonzo was being immature and made a big deal out of Child Muncher's religion.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Just gonna copy/paste from the past thread for those who didn't see my post.
I come from a heavily Christian family, though my dad wanted me to find my own beliefs which led me to not caring about religion at all, so none.
hug0905 wrote:Actually, the thread was locked because Yonzo was being immature and made a big deal out of Child Muncher's religion.
That's... a pretty stupid way for the thread to get locked, a mod could've just gave warnings to the appropriate users and then tell them not to continue the argument or else they could get in more trouble.
The thread didn't have to be locked.

If you want to continue this conversation, please send me a PM instead of replying here.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

please, i don't want to necroposting but,

my mother is christian and when she married my father (my father is muslim) she converted into muslim and i was born muslim. this is also a reason why my parent moved from japan to malaysia. in japan, the amount of mosque is too few but in malaysia, there is many so, we moved there and i studied in a local university there aswell
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo