Re: the reason why i'm inactive for so long

hug0905 wrote:I am not part of Yonzo's personal army, but could you people just pipe down? Just because he lives in Malaysia (or Japan) and has poor English makes him a troll right? Wrong. Also, fun fact, English isn't a official language in either Malaysia and Japan, but it is a recognized language.
His English's not the best but I can live with that. The problem here is that he didn't realise going to a bank in a costume and with a fake gun and pretend it's a robbery is, good grief, beyond stupid. I was going to post a facepalm .jpg but it's so overused I did a short poem on his madness.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

oh about the UDK port... i cancelled it because it take too much space for my university pc. and i need to make a new project using it. also, my english is fucking bad because, well because japan english syllabus is too different than malaysian english syllabus. plus, my family move to japan and malaysia every six months
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

You were inactive?
hug0905 wrote:Just because he lives in Malaysia (or Japan) and has poor English makes him a troll right?
No, but his constant stream of dumb posts to boost his post count does.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:oh about the UDK port... i cancelled it because it take too much space for my university pc. and i need to make a new project using it. also, my english is fucking bad because, well because japan english syllabus is too different than malaysian english syllabus. plus, my family move to japan and malaysia every six months
So, lemme get this straight;
1. If you're as old as you say you are, you wouldn't have to move with your family.
2. English is English. I have plenty of Japanese friends who haven't spoken a word of English in their life, and they still speak and type and are more grammatically correct than you are.
3. Speak sense, because if you're at a university, you don't need to move with your family, you live at a university until you graduate. But if you have all your projects on your university PC, how do you do anything with a computer at home?

Please, do answer all three of these points. Curiosity plagues my mind.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

1) i don't have to move with my family anymore and i'm attending a english class for adult right now

2) as i say, malaysia and japan syllabus is far too different and my english is mixed up with bahasa malaysia and eastern japanese grammar. so FML

3) the only computer i have now is my university computer and my home computer is currently being used by my other younger brothers. i used to have two computer but the other one is broken. also i live in my house (which is close to my university)
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:1) i don't have to move with my family anymore and i'm attending a english class for adult right now

2) as i say, malaysia and japan syllabus is far too different and my english is mixed up with bahasa malaysia and eastern japanese grammar. so FML

3) the only computer i have now is my university computer and my home computer is currently being used by my other younger brothers. i used to have two computer but the other one is broken. also i live in my house (which is close to my university)
1. I love how you change the story just to "avoid" suspicion. But everyone knows that you're lying.

2. That's funny, because you can't mix up English with English with English! English is English is English, there's no bloody difference. Argue as you like, no matter what country it originated from(England is the original source of English), you're gonna speak with the same grammar as any English person unless you purposely fuck it up.

3. Again changing the story. You can't leave a university to go back home like a normal school, Yonzo. We know you're a troll. And FYI, just because you live close to a university doesn't mean you're allowed to leave it, so don't try and pull that bullshit with us.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.