Live inside SCP-682

I've been experimenting with model ripping, and I managed to convert SCP-682 into a Minecraft Schematic. I don't have Minecraft, so I can't actually use it, but if anyone else wants to, they can download it here.

Disclaimer: I will not divulge ANY of the methods used to do this, nor will I distribute the original, non-voxelized model.

It's about 7 stories tall, and completely hollow, so you can refurbish it however you want.

I have a few other horror game character structures, but they're non-SCP, so I didn't feel like posting them here.

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbgsc4465o1kq ... matic?dl=1

Screenshots:

(I don't have Minecraft, so if anyone wants to send me a few in-game screenshots to put here, please do)

Enjoy!

Re: Live inside SCP-682

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
RancidBuffalo wrote:Seriously though, I'm quite curious as to what it actually looks like in-game. PM me a screenshot if you can.
you can download the crack version
yonzo, pirating is bad.

now if you'll excuse me I'll go play my torrented FNaF games.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:
RancidBuffalo wrote:Seriously though, I'm quite curious as to what it actually looks like in-game. PM me a screenshot if you can.
you can download the crack version
yonzo, pirating is bad.

now if you'll excuse me I'll go play my torrented FNaF games.
(this was an image from one of your older thread, cl)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:(this was an image from one of your older thread, cl)
If you're trying to prove that he uses uTorrent for his gmaes, then congratulations on providing further proof, despite CL's statement.

On another note, your computer looks like it can actually run SCP with a frame rate above 10 fps... I envy you, sir.

EDIT:
You lucky bastard...