Re: Live inside SCP-682

That was a time when the only two torrents i had were Black Mesa and Sven Co-op, which were and still are both free.

As for now however, yes I admit it, I am a "captain of the ship" and "scurvy" but that will only be until I can start living off of myself. for once
Live inside SCP-682
i'm surprised yonzo didn't make a sex joke of the thread title yet.i'm not encouraging you though.get the fuck away from that reply button
arrrrg
Lets not let my "pirate booty" become to topic of this thread, we shall focus on what this thread was originally meant for.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: Live inside SCP-682

CLgaming wrote:Lets not let my "pirate booty" become to topic of this thread, we shall focus on what this thread was originally meant for.
Well, unfortunately we might not be able to focus on what the thread was meant for, as the schematic apparently crashes map editors. The schematic viewer I downloaded seems to load it fine, though.

The whole thing was really an experiment to see if it was possible to convert a voxelized model into Minecraft blocks, and I figured a giant 682 would be pretty cool.

Are there any Minecraft experts here who can figure out what is wrong with the schematic?