Re: SCP Forum Roleplay (V2.0): OOC Discussion

I'm not using Trials in this RP; I was just citing his app.
Spoiler
Name: Nicole Kerensky
Years working at the Foundation: 6
Department: Scientifics
Appearance: Stands at about 6’ 2”; Black hair tied back in a pony-tail(sometimes hanging freely); Pale, white skin; Right eye is green while her left eye has been replaced with a cybernetic sensory device adorned with a single red lens in the center; Right arm has been entirely replaced with a large cybernetic limb operating with hydraulics and servos; Stomach area, along with the heart, have been replaced with metallic plating and a few stray wires; White lab-coat and grey pants.
Personality: Due to her current condition, Nicole has been known to be a rather dull individual. She often gives cold, accurate responses and is easily distracted by that which intrigues her. She is known to be inhumanly quick with her responses.
Extra Info: Nicole is a victim of a modified strand of SCP-217. This copy of the disease has a significantly reduced infectivity level, only being transmitted through blood, and it hardly ever reaches its first stages of infection. This modified strand also seems to convert organics into a more advanced form of cybernetics, using hydraulics and servos unlike the gears and cranks of previous incarnations. The nature of this modified strand has returned her some of her previous access to Foundation facilities. Most of her body has been affected by now, though most of these changes are not visually apparent. The most obvious of changes are her left eye, right arm, and exterior stomach region. She has shown increased strength and perception with these changes, but is in turn severely lacking in personality.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

At least its not as bad as Marley Hughes, also it took me 10 minutes to write that damn thing.

Another thing, this is an RP thing, meaning you can make your character whatever the hell you want it to be. My character is MY character, and yours is YOURS. I saw nothing wrong with self-inserts when we did this centuries ago. :roll: case in point, nobody flipped their shit over Trex and Rosalina.

Good FUCKING god. What have you people done to this thread? I am utterly disappointed in each and every one of you.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

There is no use of the word "serious" in the OP. and don't you fucking dare change the OP to correct me late.

Though, if you really want me to change my app, then fine. I'll do anything so you people can shut the hell up and get back on topic. I'll attempt to give the original concept some polishing to make it a bit more "serious".
Last edited by CLgaming on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLGaming wrote:Good FUCKING god. What have you people done to this thread? I am utterly disappointed in each and every one of you.
Absence wrote:That was years ago. And this is supposed to be a serious RP. A fucking TF2 pyro with a cartoon horse for a pet isn't very serious. It's an abomination of writing.
Both of you shut the fuck up.

Cl, write a better character. Non-humans or crossover characters are no longer allowed.

Absence, calm down.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

CLgaming wrote:At least its not as bad as Marley Hughes, also it took me 10 minutes to write that damn thing.

Another thing, this is an RP thing, meaning you can make your character whatever the hell you want it to be. My character is MY character, and yours is YOURS. I saw nothing wrong with self-inserts when we did this centuries ago. :roll: case in point, nobody flipped their shit over Trex and Rosalina.

Good FUCKING god. What have you people done to this thread? I am utterly disappointed in each and every one of you.
CL, please stop. Trex actually created a character with a legitimate personality whilst using the body of a character from Minecraft.
You just copied and pasted your profile pic.

It's not half-a-century ago anymore, It's now. I denied Hug's character because there's no detail. I'm denying yours because it's a mix of stuff you like that you bashed together into an SCP as an excuse for its existence.