Re: SCP Forum Roleplay (V2.0): OOC Discussion

CommanderPro100 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:I hope you fully realize that I haven't done any forum roleplays before, so don't get on to me like that.
The rules clearly state: "You must be serious and have a good idea of how a roleplay works." so why did you join if you don't anything about RPing?
Well, at least your post isn't as bad as I thought. I was using those words up there as a metaphor, considering that I lack any ideas for what I put, which is the reason for the "terrible" IC post.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

CommanderPro100 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:I was using those words up there as a metaphor, considering that I lack any ideas for what I put, which is the reason for the "terrible" IC post.
......Hug, do you even know what a metaphor is? -_-
I hate 7th grade, they forgot to teach me these stuff this year.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:I was using those words up there as a metaphor, considering that I lack any ideas for what I put, which is the reason for the "terrible" IC post.
......Hug, do you even know what a metaphor is? -_-
I hate 7th grade, they forgot to teach me these stuff this year.
Yes, blame school for your lack of not using words you don't understand and could easily google.

CommanderPro100 wrote: Yes, blame school for your lack of not using words you don't understand and could easily google.
Google is evil, Google never always give correct results.

Anywho, before we start derailing this thread, lets continue the discussion via PM.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:Sure thing. I hope you fully realize that I haven't done any forum roleplays before, so don't get on to me like that. Also, my character is Irish, not British.
I'm late to saying this, but Irish people and British people use very similar slang and dialect. Same usage of the word "Oi", which means "Hey" in British English, "Wanker", which was actually Irish slang until the Australians and British folk began to use it, "Bloody", which I shouldn't have to explain, but it means "Fucking", which could, and should, be used only when describing or pointing out something angrily, i.e. "Could you not see the bloody dog? What do I pay you twats for?" Another word they share is "Twat", which essentially means "Idiot". I won't be your English teacher, you can look these up.

Anyways, on the topic I originally was going to talk about.
I haven't posted in the IC thread yet, since A) I've been tired, B) I've not had a lot of inspiration to write. But don't worry, it'll come soon.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.