Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 4 or Movie confirmed?

I really doubt Scott will wait that long, his patience seems to be extremely small - he probably could only go until July before considering releasing it early.

Also, sort of off-topic but related to the video itself:

"As you can see, he has very sharp claws, which I suppose is how he kills you."

"As you can see, the date 10/31/15 appears to be the release date."

"As you can see, this appears to be the final chapter."

...Why do people like this guy again?
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Scott is making this because he feels bad for those YouTubers that got a big fanbase thanks to FNaF.

I hope he realizes that his attempts at making innovative gameplay and deep storytelling in his last two games are crap. He should try making something that isn't completely insane.

juanjpro wrote:Scott is making this because he feels bad for those YouTubers that got a big fanbase thanks to FNaF.

I hope he realizes that his attempts at making innovative gameplay and deep storytelling in his last two games are crap. He should try making something that isn't completely insane.
Yeah, seriously. Clicking wall tiles? I was ok with the place being 'haunted' by the spirits of children and all that, but clicking wall tiles and then playing some crappy minigames by clicking random objects... Yeah, Scott really got lazy on that one.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

My thoughts on the whole FNAF series as a whole:

Five Nights at Freddy's - 2scary4me
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 - not2scary4me
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - Not scary at all

I really blame the FNAF fanbase, being consisted of mostly preteens.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:being consisted of mostly preteens.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hug0905 wrote:I will reword that: Being consisted of mostly Pewdiepie and Markiplier fans.
Good.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:I will reword that: Being consisted of mostly Pewdiepie and Markiplier fans.
Good.
Are you saying there's much of a difference?
juanjpro wrote:I hope he realizes that his attempts at making innovative gameplay and deep storytelling in his last two games are crap.
Unfortunately, especially with the second game.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.