Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 4 or Movie confirmed?

Child Muncher wrote:It's still FN@F so it's still shit.
Essentially what D-9999 said. I'm not fond of the series either but there's no need for provocative comments.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Seriously?! You are a Satanist, a devourer of children, and now an ass who hates a well animated SFM video because it's from a innovative game that people have opinions about! The only idiots to the FNaF fandom are the children who post dumb animations and Gmod dupes and saves.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

eyedine wrote:
Seriously?! You are a Satanist, a devourer of children, and now an ass who hates a well animated SFM video because it's from a innovative game that people have opinions about! The only idiots to the FNaF fandom are the children who post dumb animations and Gmod dupes and saves.
WHOA NELLY, calm down! No need to go all out with your over-exaggerated feelings. Breathe in, breathe out..
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

eyedine wrote:
Jesus Henry Christ above... you're a bit over protective aren't you?

eyedine wrote:Seriously?! You are a Satanist, a devourer of children, and now an ass who hates a well animated SFM video because it's from a innovative game that people have opinions about! The only idiots to the FNaF fandom are the children who post dumb animations and Gmod dupes and saves.
Everyone has opinions, eyedine. Let Child Muncher have his. I'm a huge hypocrite for saying this, I know.
Also, innovative is a kind of loose term. Night Trap had the idea first, lel.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

I'm not exactly a player of it because I can't afford it, but I'm a fan of the game's lore. Five or more children get murdered by a serial killer and a restaurant is jeopardized. What makes it more interesting for me is the presence of something supernatural on it. The souls of those children are out and vengeful.

I'm eagerly waiting for this to come out. Nah, I'm not a diehard fan but as a casual person interested in it. Also, more Game Theory.

The FNAF 2 and 3 games went out too soon. Scott probably got enough money to boost production or maybe he had been planning it already.

Now there's a movie and a fourth game that comes out on October. At first I thought 'why not release it sooner so that the negativity associated with it would die sooner?' and 'I thought FNAF 3 already has ended because of the good ending.'. Then I remembered that, well, we basically have almost all of the details in the story. FNAF 4 just needs to wrap up the missing links for its fandom to stop having its fanseizures and weird theories and for the movie to function as well.

I think all the excitement about FNAF will die by next year. One more year, guys.

Spoiler
I think Scott's making them so hellish to avoid pronz of them. A noble cause. It's not gonna stop any of them, though. ~~Dat tongue~~ <3
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.