Re: Hello

#12
SCP-Sean wrote:Did you think I was gone?
SCP-Sean wrote:I am number 1 spook.

MI PROFILE OS SPOKY
Image

Re: Hello

#13
This thread got out of hand within the first 10 posts.
Give a hand for The Undertow forums, everyone.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Re: Hello

#14
Er, I think this thread should be locked now. The thread is pointless anyway... he could just say 'I'm back!' in the Random Off-Topic discussion thread if he wants to tell everyone he's back.

Re: Hello

#15
Glitch wrote:This thread got out of hand within the first 10 posts.
Give a hand for The Undertow forums, everyone.
No offense, Glitch, but your moderator. You could have just locked this thread like responsible moderator would, but here you are complaining about it. Please, just lock it.

Re: Hello

#16
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Glitch wrote:This thread got out of hand within the first 10 posts.
Give a hand for The Undertow forums, everyone.
No offense, Glitch, but your moderator. You could have just locked this thread like responsible moderator would, but here you are complaining about it. Please, just lock it.
No offense to yourself, Ltn, but you must understand the context in which he delivered his post. He was making a joke. And by the way, it's you're. He or another moderator will lock it when it's necessary. So no need to be so aggressive. Give someone a tap on their forehead and be over with it. Honestly, you could have left his decision be.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: Hello

#17
D-9999 wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Glitch wrote:This thread got out of hand within the first 10 posts.
Give a hand for The Undertow forums, everyone.
No offense, Glitch, but your moderator. You could have just locked this thread like responsible moderator would, but here you are complaining about it. Please, just lock it.
No offense to yourself, Ltn, but you must understand the context in which he delivered his post. He was making a joke. And by the way, it's you're. He or another moderator will lock it when it's necessary. So no need to be so aggressive. Give someone a tap on their forehead and be over with it. Honestly, you could have left his decision be.
RIght, sorry about that.
D-9999 wrote:it's you're.
Shet

Re: Hello

#19
Speaking of spooky, WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT MURDERS

becausedonttellanyoneisaidthis buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, SCP-Sean left the forum, and we kiiiiind of think he's being a bit of an attention whore about it.

Yeah. And- *Gets kicked in the face*
Last edited by Awesomeguy147 on Fri May 01, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Hello

#20
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa no.

I'm just saying that I am leaving, and I really didn't enjoy my time here, but I contributed and left, so yea.
bleh