Re: Transmission: 1988-A-FREDDY.

CommanderPro100 wrote:So will this thread devolve into yet another collection of people bitching about a game that isn't even out yet?

It will only happen if someone complains about the thread being another bitchy thread about the game. As long as we can keep this peaceful (which I highly doubt some people here have the maturity to do) then it will probably be fine.

Truthfully, I can't wait for the Fourth game. It looks interesting. Though, it most likely won't be what I have in mind. I bet it will take Scott Cawthorn just 1-2 months to finish it. I doubt five months will be the time he releases it. I am expecting it by August :|.

Eh, people have opinions.

Besides, I thought the Video I put was interesting.

S̺̘̮̺̗̖͎̥͓̯̥̪̞͎͆ͯͩ̂ͫ̐͑̐ͮ͑͋̍̈́̕ͅͅą̔ͮ̆͑̄̄͌̈́̐̿̾̈̉ͤͯ̎̆̚͏̛҉̭̯͙̯̘̩̥̟͉vͮ̓̈ͪ̏̉ͨͧͥ̄̅̾̌͌̄ͩ̿͏̡̭̱̗̬̗͖̱̩̩̹̠̺̜̩͚͈͇͞e̢̪̹͔̥̪̜̻̮͔̺̯̯͍ͩ̂͐ͭ̔ͮ͊ͧ̑̆̒͂͘͢͡ͅ ̽͐ͬ͆ͥ̿ͪ̉̓̅ͭ̐̈́͏̡͎͇̠̫̥͚̦̹̼̝̙̝̻̟͚̟ȳ̄͗̈̾ͨ̊ͪ͐͌̆ͪ̾͒ͭ̊͊̊͗҉͉̜͕̺̤̺͍̯̖̙̟̦̪̲ͅͅo̷͚̩̝͈̣̮͇͓̟̳̠̟̹̩͕͚ͦ̀̐̽̆ͮ͊̂̍̏̊̑̀̚̚̕͢u̜̠̦͕̫̟̮̪̪̤̼̓̍̓ͪͩͮͫ͗ͭͧ͐̓̉ͬ͂̍̌͌̃̕͟ͅr̵̡̈ͮ̓҉̗̙̮̖̜̬̱̰̬̹̳̮̗̩ ̶̵̶ͣ́̈̑̒͐̇̅̊̆̚͏̘̤̦̘̺̣̼̮̝̙̗F̢͚̪̪̹͕̪̭̏̋ͪ̔͊̂̈̎̄̈ͦͨͦͭ͑ͦ̚̚͟a̞͓̜̜̠̝̠͍̭̤͈͇͚͕͚̮͆ͧ̎͑͛͗͑̂͋̆̓̍͊̒̌̉̎̓̀̚͜m̴̡̮̖̼̞̪͙̭̗͙̫̹̻̱ͥͤ͐̏̂̎̃ͦ͡͞i̶̸͍̯̬͓̮̞͔̾ͦ̉ͦ̇͐̊͊̈́̇̃͐ͨ̋̈́͛̽͆̀͡ļ̸̛̛̮̬̹̬̝͙̐ͮ͒̀͑̅ͯ̇̊̓̏̇ͤͣ̀̋͋͂̚ẏ̢̝̜̲͎͉͓̜̈ͥͬ̆͑ͨͬ͑̇ͬ̉ͤ̅̀͆̀͞.̶̰̠̹͍͍̣̞̯̖̼͔͔̞̗̓͗̋̐̊ͥ̆́ͩ̉ͮ̅ͤ̋̀

Trialtrex21 wrote:An entire thread for this? Great...
The entire thread was for the video I put. The Image was an Edit. Thanks, Trex.