Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's Discussion Thread

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
Psychobilly2422 wrote:I'm not going to like you.
Now now, that's no way to treat anyone on the wiki whether you like them or not.
Not even SyphenTV. I've seen both of you on the internet and can confirm that you both like correcting people, so you'll probably great friends.
Syphen just puts a few things more bluntly than some people like.
EDIT:
SyphenTV and Trialtrex wrote:back on topic
oops
What? but... THAT'S MY JOB!

Stand back plebians, I shall use my great knowledge and unstoppable power of BASIC LOGIC to explain why the wiki sucks by listing out all the ways the FNAF fanbase and wiki owners are inherently terrible people and should be exter-
back on topic.
...sorry.

To be fair though, it wasn't really off-topic. This is just a general FNAF discussion thread and FNAF was being discussed, in a way. To go back to the topic beforehand, would mean to have no topic at all, as the thread slips back into it's slumber.

edit: Although, I will say that syphen should go through and give her an answer as to why her wiki sucks and why she fails as a human be- I mean, as a wiki owne-, I mean... give her constructive criticism on how to run her wiki.

b-b-but thats for magor jeague skruuubs.

nojk.

The main issues I have with the FNaF wiki is this:
  • Random locked pages should have a better reason then "not many edits", or "doesn't need to be edited" (to put it simply).
  • Community isn't under "lock-down". Blog Posts shouldn't always be "GUYS MAH NE###W THEOTEY!!!!!" or "10000000000+ POSTS MAINN!!!!!!!!!!!!", or useless shit about Scotts Website updating.
  • Get rid of the useless info in articles.
  • Get rid of the long-ass and useless trivia sections.

Oh, and one more thing, don't pull this shit:

Or this:

It's fucking stupid.
Last edited by Nehpys on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

QUICK QUESTION!!!! arent wikis kinda shit anyway cuase people usually have extra info and bullshit? why do you think schools tell you not to use a wikia or wikipedia? Niggas post stupid shit. Like fucked theories or snobby opinions. Or in more serious cases some asshole posts commpletely innacurate bullshit.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION