Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's (1,2,3,4) Discussion Th

hug0905 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:For Hugs, I didn't understand what he put.
I was giving Monocle a five star rating for that part of the post he inserted in, don't think it is off topic.

Ah. Okay.

So, who's ready for Five Nights at Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter? It looks interesting. I can't wait. I hope Scott releases a bit more on how Springtrap, and such, survived the fire that burned down Fazbear Fright: Horror Attraction. See more on WHY the Purple Guy killed the 5 kids, and not WHEN.

Re: Somebody made a model for GMod that gave Bonnie tits.

Child Muncher wrote:Click at your own risk because it's ugly as hell: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... earchtext=

Yeah... don't you think that the FN@F community is going a bit.... too far?
Merging with the main FNAF thread. This really doesn't need its own.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: Somebody made a model for GMod that gave Bonnie tits.

Child Muncher wrote:Click at your own risk because it's ugly as hell: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... earchtext=

Yeah... don't you think that the FN@F community is going a bit.... too far?
That's it. I'm done, I'm fucking done. No more internet for the rest of my night. I have officially lost all faith in the human race at this point. I am giving the FUCK up now. Bye guys. It was nice knowing ya.
fuck it I ain't leavin, i just gon sit in my corner instead
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's (1,2,3,4) Discussion Th

MonocleBios wrote:There any particular reason why you have to make such a big deal out of the most inconsequential shit?
I know, right? What about all the other R34-ified SCP-related things? No one bats a goddamn eye to it. But when robots start getting turned into sexualized versions of themselves, "O NO THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!". Really, there's much worse stuff. Just search "[Your Favourite Subject] R34" anywhere. Guaranteed there's going to be much worse stuff around.

To "justify" their point, Bios, they are likely just oversensitive about when FNaF gets sexualized. So, there you have it.
Even though I've seen countless suggestive pictures of Harley Quinn, yet I still haven't lost faith in the specific fanbase they come from..
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.