Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's (1,2,3,4) Discussion Th

Child Muncher wrote:I guess Monocle is right. The FN@F fandom has always been the worst so I don't know why I put "they've gone too far".
ok.......no.

1.) I've seen nothing to suggest that the FNAF fandom is any worse than any other fandom (especially considering the naruto fandom)

2.)Did you even read Monocle's post, because you seem to be suggesting he said something he didn't say. He didn't say "What were you expecting from a fandom as bad as FNAF's". He was saying you shouldn't be making such a big deal over a sexualized version of a fictional character.

3.) What does the quality of the fandom have to do with them "going to far" anyway. The Nazis were one of the biggest pieces of shit that humanity has ever produced, and saying that "they've gone too far" with their beliefs would be one of the biggest understatements ever.

4.) Why are you being such a prude about sexualized fictional robots to begin with? (Someone better see the irony of the context of this statement, because I find it hilarious.)

To further elaborate on point 2, I think you need to read books, because it's obvious that you need practice. #getschooledson #rekt

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Child Muncher wrote:I guess Monocle is right. The FN@F fandom has always been the worst so I don't know why I put "they've gone too far".
fucking novel of a comment which i can't be arsed to read mainly because half of it is outside the point of whatever i was trying to say
Oh no, looks like I miss-read Monocle's post so that automatically means I've obviously never read a book and had no school experience at all.

I just edited my last two posts because apparently I was making a "big deal" out of things and I miss-read one post.

Child Muncher wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
fucking novel of a comment which i can't be arsed to read mainly because half of it is outside the point of whatever i was trying to say
Oh no, looks like I miss-read Monocle's post so that automatically means I've obviously never read a book and had no school experience at all.

I just edited my last two posts because apparently I was making a "big deal" out of things and I miss-read one post.
I think you only read the worst line of his entire post (the one telling you to read a book).

But whatever, this issue has totally "gone too far".
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

SyphenTV wrote:Agreed. Now, please stop the arguing. I know I am no Moderator, but this chat is supposed to be civil, and not for insults.

Thank you.
ok..... but just one last thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRZ5D4Up49s&t=19s

Anyways, let's leave this behind us and continue discussion on this highly over-rated/ highly over-abused game series.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:Agreed. Now, please stop the arguing. I know I am no Moderator, but this chat is supposed to be civil, and not for insults.

Thank you.
ok..... but just one last thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRZ5D4Up49s&t=19s

Anyways, let's leave this behind us and continue discussion on this highly over-rated/ highly over-abused game series.

Thank you.
hug0905 wrote:...which is mainly caused by PewDiePie fans.
Not entirely true. People like Markiplier increase the popularity of it too. I remember when I first saw Yamimash play it. Good game. Then when the fandom started, I lost interest for a while. Anyway, if I get Five Nights at Freddy's again, I think I'd might Stream it.