Re: Steam Summer Sale 2015

Now that the Summer Sale is over, here's my list of games I bought (More added since last time I posted)

Code: Select all

Black Mesa
Counter-Strike: Source
Civilization V - Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack
Civilization V - Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea
Half-Life 1
Half-Life: Source
LEGO® Jurassic World
LEGO Jurassic World: Jurassic World DLC Pack
LEGO Jurassic World: Jurassic Park Trilogy DLC Pack 1
LEGO Jurassic World: Jurassic Park Trilogy DLC Pack 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Nidhogg
Plague Inc: Evolved
Portal
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Gods and Kings
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

LukeDude759 wrote:-snip-
Same. This is probably the first summer/winter sale where I didn't buy anything, partly because there wasn't really a whole lot worth buying this year. Probably because at the moment most of the games I want are either coming out later in 2015 or some point in the future.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:-snip-
Same. This is probably the first summer/winter sale where I didn't buy anything, partly because there wasn't really a whole lot worth buying this year. Probably because at the moment most of the games I want are either coming out later in 2015 or some point in the future.
Same, but not necessarily out of disinterest, but because my computer SUCKS with games. ( I have to play TF2 on a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny little window, due to my resolution settings (and before you say " Why not go fullscreen?" It's because if I turn too quickly and click ( which is likely to happen in a melee situation) I end up clicking off the screen. If I click off the screen on fullscreen mode, the whole entire thing explodes. So yeah.) It's far from the worst, but it's bad enough that that I don't want to take any risks by buying any games that might be too much for it.

TL;DR I'm a console peasant in need of a graphics card.