Re: Sorry #2

I've been quite harsh on you in a few of my posts but it is only because you have refused to change. If you had taken our criticism from the very beginning and did what we had asked I wouldn't have said some of the things that I did. If you settled down, talked normally among the other members, and didn't try so hard to be a contributor, then maybe you would have more respect among everyone else.

When I joined the old forums about four years ago, I was quite the little shit-stain, and I acted, in some ways, similarly to how you do now. However, throughout those four years the forums and the people I encountered helped me to refine my social abilities and eventually become a moderator(No, I'm not implying that you may be able to become a moderator in the future).

A big part of contributing to indie-games as open as Containment Breach is to just suggest things! You don't actually need to make anything specifically for the game, but every suggestion that a member makes goes a long way to changing the game in big or small ways. Would I like to be mentioned as a contributor for the game? Sort of, but I don't really have any skills that I can adequately apply to game in any way, and I am not complaining. I'm just happy to be here, communicating with the forums and the people on it. Moderating isn't a boring job, either.

Think hard on some of these things. Like, really hard.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:I've been quite harsh on you in a few of my posts but it is only because you have refused to change. If you had taken our criticism from the very beginning and did what we had asked I wouldn't have said some of the things that I did. If you settled down, talked normally among the other members, and didn't try so hard to be a contributor, then maybe you would have more respect among everyone else.

When I joined the old forums about four years ago, I was quite the little shit-stain, and I acted, in some ways, similarly to how you do now. However, throughout those four years the forums and the people I encountered helped me to refine my social abilities and eventually become a moderator(No, I'm not implying that you may be able to become a moderator in the future).

A big part of contributing to indie-games as open as Containment Breach is to just suggest things! You don't actually need to make anything specifically for the game, but every suggestion that a member makes goes a long way to changing the game in big or small ways. Would I like to be mentioned as a contributor for the game? Sort of, but I don't really have any skills that I can adequately apply to game in any way, and I am not complaining. I'm just happy to be here, communicating with the forums and the people on it. Moderating isn't a boring job, either.

Think hard on some of these things. Like, really hard.

Well, I'll take your advice.. :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Just goes to show that at one point in each of our lives, the best part of all of us ran down the crack of our mommas' asses and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
bonus points if you know where that's from
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

We make a big brown stain in our lives, Even if it takes a lot of bans, I'm still that person to take on new things....
...As the people said in my graduation, I'm learning new things...and I learn from my mistakes...

I'm glad that I met the people here in the forums, to help me what I need to do..

:)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Serimah wrote:Graduate? So I guess you finished Elementary School then? :)

Yes, I did. :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Airplane611 wrote:

Yet you act like you're still in it.

Child Muncher wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:

Yet you act like you're still in it.

Muncher, We don't want to cause anymore harmful acts, do we?
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Airplane611 wrote:Muncher, We don't want to cause anymore harmful acts, do we?
It won't devolve into that if you don't act condescending, mate. Please, don't respond if you find something offensive. Do us all a favour. But take advice and improve based on what's told to you. What Child Muncher said can be interpreted multiple ways. It could be an insult or criticism. It was an insult, but you know what? He's right, this time. Based on his comment, mature a bit. You'll get there, eventually.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:-snip-

:( STOP INSULTING ME WAA-

jk

But, will I fufill my goal? To become a contributor? :(
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES