Sorry #2

Please forgive me, I deserve to receive all warnings, It's just that I was excited from the start...and now I feel like I would be banned... :'(
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: Sorry #2

You honestly made a thread just about saying sorry? I'm surprised you haven't been banned a while ago.

You said you were sorry once before, so I doubt this is anything special. Saying that you are sorry doesn't suddenly pardon you of your misdeeds.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:You said you were sorry once before, so I doubt this is anything special. Saying that you are sorry doesn't suddenly pardon you of your misdeeds.

Trial, I know, I've been a grateful idiot overall in the forums.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

The realization of one's errors is a gift that few receive or use to its fullest extent. It is a gift that opens up many paths, such as the path of despair, where one holds on to the realization, but only use it to give themself pain. There is the path where they discard the realization, but continue to make the same errors they made before. Then there is the path of change, where they take the realization and use it to improve themself.

Tell me Airplane, what path are you taking?
Spoiler
Yes, again, this post is melodramatic as hell, but I don't care.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:The realization of one's errors is a gift that few receive or use to its fullest extent. It is a gift that opens up many paths, such as the path of despair, where one holds on to the realization, but only use it to give themself pain. There is the path where they discard the realization, but continue to make the same errors they made before. Then there is the path of change, where they take the realization and use it to improve themself.

Spoiler

I'm taking the path that leads to good people, not the hellish path.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Airplane611 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:The realization of one's errors is a gift that few receive or use to its fullest extent. It is a gift that opens up many paths, such as the path of despair, where one holds on to the realization, but only use it to give themself pain. There is the path where they discard the realization, but continue to make the same errors they made before. Then there is the path of change, where they take the realization and use it to improve themself.

Spoiler

I'm taking the path that leads to good people, not the hellish path.
Not a bad answer.

Airplane611 wrote:I'm taking the path that leads to good people, not the hellish path.
You've show several times that you are incapable of listening to others and accepting advice. If you don't want to be banned permanently you should really think through your actions from now on.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Just keep in mind what Omniary said in a earlier thread:
I'm sorry that's how it is, unfortunately we've gotten to the point where every time you post someone is waiting to pick it apart, but that's solely from the impression you've made upon others. If someone's being extremely in-your-face about something, either accept anything genuine they have to say and improve, or ignore them. As for the rest of you, if you see something out of order, please, just drop a report and move on. We've all been this person before, so please, try to treat others how you would have like to been then. (I'd link the model requests thread on the old forum as an example of how some of us have matured, quadruple posting and all, but perhaps that's a bit too far for what I'm trying to get across)
Just attempt to fix your ways this time, this'll be pretty much your last chance! we hope you understand that most of us aren't doing these things because of a grudge, but instead for keeping order and maturity within the forums. :?

With this thread you're recognizing you've done bad and it's also a warrant for banning, if you happen to break rules again.

Personally i would lock this thread, but if anybody has anything else to say then do so; but i beg the community to keep it welcoming and nice.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

What I have to say is that right now Airplane, you are between the attitudes of CostaRic and I'mNotBlappy. CostaRic was some random person that tried numerous times to get his "improved" model into the game, and eventually became butthurt after Trex gave constructive criticism to him. I'mNotBlappy was some forum user that made a lot of chaos on the forums, and eventually made an apology thread like this one, except only after three posts, he became heavily butthurt, and eventually got a warning.

Sorry if this is bringing up users that were banned in the past, but I feel like this is very important to Airplane, and his behavior on these forums.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)