Five Nights at Freddy's 3D - The Rebirth (FNaF 3D Fan Game)

Hello,
I'm actually making a FNaF Fan Game in 3D using Blitz3D (since mid February). I'm actually want to say this now because I already mentioned that I'm busy with other things rather than my SCP Mod. This is one thing for example. I already made a website for this game.
Link (English): http://fnaf3drebirth.weebly.com/
On this website you can find the main information about my game and already some screenshots under the "Gallery" button.
Hope you like my work :).
Last edited by PXLSHN on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Fan Game (3D)

Child Muncher wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:Jumpscares.
They better be good. Not cheap shit like the ones in FN@F right now.
I wanted to make the jumpscares as an animation for each Animatronic (the 3D models will include them). I wanted that the Animatronics are actually hitting/biting/jumping you in your face and directly after that you are falling to death with the vision covered with blood.

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Fan Game (3D)

Child Muncher wrote:Good. The FN@F games where lacking gore and blood. I mean, of course there should be blood if you get a exoskeleton rammed up your ass.
That's why I add that.
BTW: I'm making a cutscene appearing sometimes if you die and it's showing in the view of the player how he will be stuffed in a costume (of course he will scream because it's very painful for him :twisted:).