Re: I need to use the bathroom.

Airplane611 wrote:could you fucking not...

i'm gonna bring that image up again
You aren't unless you want to get your final strike and receive a permanent ban. You know? The kind of ban that means you'll never come back to these forums ever again? Ever?

Now quit talking about your creepy piss fetish and let people actually speak of the topic at hand.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hug0905 wrote:This is what I was going to say to Airplane before Trex ninja'd me:

Don't
Ever
This
Thread
Again
Plz

And yes, that was directed at Airplane only
Gonna do another update. Gonna include some new shit.

DropBox decided to die, and I just noticed the program MAV's on startup. I'm delayed off my ass trying to figure this out.

Airplane611 wrote:okay okay, I'm trying to be careful
Well you're doing a really bad job.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

SyphenTV wrote: Gonna do another update. Gonna include some new shit.
DropBox decided to die, and I just noticed the program MAV's on startup. I'm delayed off my ass trying to figure this out.
New shit... heheh.. unintentional puns..
D-9999 wrote:Clearly a fap feature would make it the most immersive experience to date. Or in my case, a fingering feature. Please, think of the people. We need this.
-snip-
Nope

Ţ̶̢̨͜Ḩ͞͏̢E̶̴ ̵҉̷͘͟P̴̧͘͟E͟͡E̢̢̛͝ ̶̕͢͜͜Í̸͟͠͡S̡̢ ̡́́̕͟A͢ ́͢L̶̢̡͝I̢͡É̢͝҉́

Sorry, I may be a little insane, just check out this link of what I have done, and what is gonna come to me when the admins at that wiki over there will do: http://whentheycry.wikia.com/wiki/Sonozaki_Shion

EDIT: Just so you know, I'm almost insane, I think I'm on the verge of it, what am I gonna do? how is this mystery solve...mysteries are gonna bring fear and crazy jackshit into me.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."