Finally starting my first Horror title!

We all have that dream in our mind, the one that urges to become reality. My specific dream was to design video games and experiences for other users. Not only video games, but games that tell a story, and make the player think and actually get involved into the game. This pulled me into my favorite genre, Horror.

My first game is in the works now, and has been for the past couple days. (I know, early start) I work very fast, and updates will definitely be rolling in as the game progresses.
You can see updates of the game and some of my portfolio over by my facebook page, which I'll drop below. I'm really trying to gain a bigger profile, as well as a small community to share my progress with. Anything as simple as a like to the page would mean tons.

I just want to say one last thing, I've played countless horror games, indie and AAA, I know what scares people. Everything you've never expected will be thrown into this game, and I hope to reach that point to see others playing it as well.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CrackedVisions

Re: Finally starting my first Horror title!

chris0matic wrote:We all have that dream in our mind, the one that urges to become reality. My specific dream was to design video games and experiences for other users. Not only video games, but games that tell a story, and make the player think and actually get involved into the game. This pulled me into my favorite genre, Horror.

My first game is in the works now, and has been for the past couple days. (I know, early start) I work very fast, and updates will definitely be rolling in as the game progresses.
You can see updates of the game and some of my portfolio over by my facebook page, which I'll drop below. I'm really trying to gain a bigger profile, as well as a small community to share my progress with. Anything as simple as a like to the page would mean tons.

I just want to say one last thing, I've played countless horror games, indie and AAA, I know what scares people. Everything you've never expected will be thrown into this game, and I hope to reach that point to see others playing it as well.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CrackedVisions
Yay, a thread that is not one sentence long. Also, this game sounds fun, yee. What game engine is it?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.