Re: Only Good Horror Games

Awesomeguy147 wrote: Yes, that is exactly what he was saying. Congratulations, you can read someone's post correctly. Now just try to read it again without some stupid counter-argument about SCP-087-B being made before FNAF since that fact is absolutely irrelevant in his comparison, especially since the comparison did not contain the word "ripoff". (If you can't compare any two things unless they were made at the same time, comparisons would never be made)

Congratulations. You didn't need to be an ass.

SyphenTV wrote:I got a few.
Spoiler
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Slender (NOT SLENDER THE ARRIVAL, THE ORIGINAL WAS THE BEST [Also known as Slender: The Eight Pages])
P.T (Yes I know, it's short, but don't tell me it wasn't scary. [Actually couldn't get an image for this one])

Cry of Fear
I respecfully disagree with Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and the first Slender game. AMFP may have a good amount of suspense but the game is not scary at all. Slender in the other hand is one of the most overrated games of all time.
SyphenTV wrote:Also, so what you're saying, is that SCP-087, and SCP-087-B, wasn't scary and is pretty much Five Nights at Freddy's even though it came out before Five Nights at Freddy's?
Basically what Awesomeguy147 said. Both games make use of the same premise, I don't see how the release date of the games is relevant in that aspect.
Awesomeguy147 wrote:Anyways, I don't really play many horror games. The 2 good ones I played are already on the list (SCP: Containment Breach and Dead Space (although dead space was better at being an action game than it was a horror game)) The only other horror game I played, I wouldn't suggest for this list.
Personally Dead Space gave me pretty good scares, although it indeed had too many action sequences. Perhaps if the devs had left the action a little more aside the game would have been much better.
Cridone wrote:I got a couple more.
Spoiler
P.T
ImScared - A Pixelated Nightmare
P.T. has already been suggested and I don't think that ImScared really fits here, the game has some good identity problems, it doesn't even know what it tries to be. All I saw in the game are random words apologizing.

EDIT: Updated main post.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Cridone wrote:
slender1200 wrote:I really hope that no human being with a normal mind suggest FNaF
I think we can at least agree on FNaF being an alright horror game, nothing amazing, but it's still not bad.
I have never flinched at one of the games, for some reason it doesn't get to me...at all...
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.