Re: Corrupt a Wish

FoxMccloud64 wrote: i wish to be able to get past a section of Deadlocked in Geometry dash
Granted, but then the game crashes and you are unable to run it again.

I wish Manhunt wouldn't take 2+ days to install.

Child Muncher wrote: I wish Manhunt wouldn't take 2+ days to install.
Granted, it now takes 2+ weeks to install.

I wish life wasn't shit. Ever.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:I wish life wasn't shit. Ever.
Granted, there is no life remaining on earth.

I wish I legally had every game available through Valve's Steam platform purchased and downloaded to my Steam library, and they will be downloaded exactly as they are normally expected to download if I were to actually pay money and download them normally, and every DLC pack is available to me in the same way as every game available through Valve's Steam platform will be available to me upon this wish's granting.

I also wish for a 1000TB USB hard-drive to which I can install these games and future releases, and that my computer can easily access this hard-drive and still maintain acceptable performance. The hard-drive's physical size shall match that of my right palm.

I also wish for this wish to apply to future releases of games available through Valve's Steam platform.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote: I wish I legally had every game available through Valve's Steam platform purchased and downloaded to my Steam library, and they will be downloaded exactly as they are normally expected to download if I were to actually pay money and download them normally, and every DLC pack is available to me in the same way as every game available through Valve's Steam platform will be available to me upon this wish's granting.

I also wish for a 1000TB USB hard-drive to which I can install these games and future releases, and that my computer can easily access this hard-drive and still maintain acceptable performance. The hard-drive's physical size shall match that of my right palm.

I also wish for this wish to apply to future releases of games available through Valve's Steam platform.
Granted, you even get all the shit ones that somehow passed the damn greenlight.

I wish I was allowed to do what I want with my disability benefits and my parents didn't cruelly take them away from me..

Granted, but you get different benefits that are bad.

I wish that I could find a mouse with weed and it killed my eyes with pasta and I saw a bird that had neurotoxin that I flooded the world and everyone plus me died because what I'm typing is very long so I think I'll have some random shit to say in this if you kill a bird then die. I hate windows 666 and the illuminati is confirmed to be ded. You had one job, one job.

ApplePiah wrote: I wish that I could find a mouse with weed and it killed my eyes with pasta and I saw a bird that had neurotoxin that I flooded the world and everyone plus me died because what I'm typing is very long so I think I'll have some random shit to say in this if you kill a bird then die. I hate windows 666 and the illuminati is confirmed to be ded. You had one job, one job.
Granted, you get brain surgery but they attach your new brain with a very faulty method (blu-tack).

I wish I could control the solar system.

FoxMccloud64 wrote: i wish for unlimited tf2 hats, and swimming stuff to avoid hat drowning
Granted, but the number of hats grow out of control and you slowly suffocate under them.

I wish that downloading games where a lot easier and didn't take weeks to install.

Child Muncher wrote:I wish that downloading games where a lot easier and didn't take weeks to install.
ApplePiah wrote:Granted, you die.This game is stupid anyway why do you even bother playing it?
I don't think you understand how this game works.

Mod Edit:
Last edited by CommanderMark on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.