Re: Undertale Discussion Thread

ApplePiah wrote:When I get the money for this game, I am going to actually start with the Kill-All run.

Wish me luck.
don't or i'll personally end you
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

FoxMccloud64 wrote:so i finished metatton ex battle and got a bit teary eyed of the phone calls ;-;

it all makes it too hard to think on doing the genocide run
Oh the tears just get worse, trust me.

Also just watch someone else play Genocide if you are so curious.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

FoxMccloud64 wrote:So i just finished the pacifist ending, scp keeps boondogling me about a true pacifist ending, do i have to befriend alphys and thats it?
Kids like YOU shouldn't be reading spoilers
Spoiler
The list of requirements are as follows:

Throughout the game, never kill any enemies or gain any EXP/LV; essentially, only use non-lethal battle exits (spare, flee, or battle-ending ACTs)
After fighting Papyrus, visit his house and complete the date/hangout with him.
After Undyne passes out pursuing you, get a cup of water from the nearby water cooler and pour it on her.
Return to Waterfall and go to Undyne's house. Papyrus will be waiting outside. Talk to him to enter the house.
Complete the "cooking lesson" and faux battle with Undyne.
Play through the game as you would normally in the neutral route (except with no killing) until you get to the Core.
Complete the core and spare Mettaton EX.
After that, backtrack out of the Core towards the MTT Resort, where you entered the Core from.
Along the bridge connecting the resort to the Core, Undyne will call you asking you to deliver a letter for her, telling you she'll be waiting outside Papyrus' house where she'll give you the letter upon talking to her. (reminder: this event will only happen if you have already completed the Neutral Route, though you should be able to beat the game on this route during a Pacifist Run and then load your save before the final boss.)
Put the letter under the door of Alphys' Lab and complete the "date" with her.
Return to Alphys' Lab and enter the "bathroom" to access the True Lab.
Find the four keys scattered throughout the True Lab and put them in their proper slots to open the generator room. Turn on the generator to trigger a conversation with Alphys.
Exiting the True Lab will transport the player to New Home with the exit vined off. This signals that the Pacifist Ending will occur.

If the Neutral Route was completed without killing any enemies, the player has the option of restoring from the final save point and backtracking to complete any missing friendships (if any); once this is completed, Papyrus will call you and encourage you to visit Alphys, leading to the True Lab scenario.
From the WIKI

ApplePiah wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:So i just finished the pacifist ending, scp keeps boondogling me about a true pacifist ending, do i have to befriend alphys and thats it?
Kids like YOU shouldn't be reading spoilers
Spoiler
The list of requirements are as follows:

Throughout the game, never kill any enemies or gain any EXP/LV; essentially, only use non-lethal battle exits (spare, flee, or battle-ending ACTs)
After fighting Papyrus, visit his house and complete the date/hangout with him.
After Undyne passes out pursuing you, get a cup of water from the nearby water cooler and pour it on her.
Return to Waterfall and go to Undyne's house. Papyrus will be waiting outside. Talk to him to enter the house.
Complete the "cooking lesson" and faux battle with Undyne.
Play through the game as you would normally in the neutral route (except with no killing) until you get to the Core.
Complete the core and spare Mettaton EX.
After that, backtrack out of the Core towards the MTT Resort, where you entered the Core from.
Along the bridge connecting the resort to the Core, Undyne will call you asking you to deliver a letter for her, telling you she'll be waiting outside Papyrus' house where she'll give you the letter upon talking to her. (reminder: this event will only happen if you have already completed the Neutral Route, though you should be able to beat the game on this route during a Pacifist Run and then load your save before the final boss.)
Put the letter under the door of Alphys' Lab and complete the "date" with her.
Return to Alphys' Lab and enter the "bathroom" to access the True Lab.
Find the four keys scattered throughout the True Lab and put them in their proper slots to open the generator room. Turn on the generator to trigger a conversation with Alphys.
Exiting the True Lab will transport the player to New Home with the exit vined off. This signals that the Pacifist Ending will occur.

If the Neutral Route was completed without killing any enemies, the player has the option of restoring from the final save point and backtracking to complete any missing friendships (if any); once this is completed, Papyrus will call you and encourage you to visit Alphys, leading to the True Lab scenario.
From the WIKI
As explained by the all mighty Piah (yea i got true pacifist ending cause i did that stuff on instinct.)
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION