Undertale Discussion Thread

A thread i decided for people to talk about Undertale. For those of you who have not tried it yet i recommend trying the demo. Or buying it. or bootlegging it (not condoning it). whatever your preference. It's an amazing game and i REALLY reccomend you try it for yourself.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

Re: Undertale Discussion Thread

To be honest, there isn't much to say in this thread that wouldn't be spoilers, haha. Oh well; it's a great game that I would highly recommend. SOMA was originally my game of the year, but Undertale easily topped it (not to say SOMA isn't good). I'd go so far as to say Undertale is my favorite game of recent memory. Just...play this game. :laugh:

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Riktheprick wrote:Undertale you say?

Buttom right reminds me of sans. BTW. just as a warning to new players. If you take the genocide path. your gonna "have a bad time" not to say it wont be fun. cause the games awesome. just saying theres a certain someone youll have to face.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:ok soooo. Whos your favorite undertale character? Mine is sans.
Papyrus. Napstablook and Onionsan are great too.

Edit: Oh, who am I kidding. My real favorite character is a spoiler:
Spoiler
Asriel

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away