Re: Question Game

Child Muncher wrote:Jesus Christ, calm your ass down. There's an easier way of saying "it was just a joke" instead of going full ape shit.

Yea theres also a way for people ESPECIALLY STAFF to not bitch and complain about everything i say in the middle of a topic and going after me in the middle of a topic therefore derailing it. I'm not pissed about it being just a joke. im pissed that two people went out of their way to bitch and complain about shit that i do in a topic where they should just IM instead of deriling the topic. I mean really. I could even understand one person bringing it up. but really? i need to hear the same bullshit come from two people? those two can suck my dick. If they wanna see me be an asshole ill fucking be a real asshole then.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION

I already gave enough head when I was on the old forum under the name of SFK363. But really, the only thing I can do is either slam your head into the wall and tell you to shut the fuck up and behave - everything else that can happen is
  • You listen to our advice and at least try to conduct your posts so that they cater better to this forum
  • Something worse that I don't even need to explain
You don't want to do like I did and earn your way up to the permaban. Or, well. So it was called. But personal feelings aside, I'm telling you from experience that being an asshole isn't worth it.

Also, I'll admit, Child Muncher is a close friend of mine.

undead003 wrote:I already gave enough head when I was on the old forum under the name of SFK363. But really, the only thing I can do is either slam your head into the wall and tell you to shut the fuck up and behave - everything else that can happen is
  • You listen to our advice and at least try to conduct your posts so that they cater better to this forum
  • Something worse that I don't even need to explain
You don't want to do like I did and earn your way up to the permaban. Or, well. So it was called. But personal feelings aside, I'm telling you from experience that being an asshole isn't worth it.

Also, I'll admit, Child Muncher is a close friend of mine.
I dont have any issue with child muncher. Just a member of staff who thinks he can derail a topic to tell someone they are a jerk. im annoyed at you for continuing it.
Undertale Genocide Path:

I don't mind what you think, I mind what you do. And I'm bluntly trying to recommend to you on what not to do.

"Smile you son of a bitch, shark party"
Whats the difference between 9/11 and 7 Eleven
One ate the other, now 6/11 is afraid of it.
How do you not be a jerk?
Bad calculus joke: You derive one more time and become a snap

Bad less intelligent joke: You be a jerk, and simultaneously become a twist, so you can become a twerk.
I thought this was a joke question thread?
Actually, it's a window, get it right, check your privilege.
The fuck?
All of the fucks, with yo momma.
but really?
*butt really?
FTFY
i need to hear the same bullshit come from two people?
The politically correct term is bull-excrement-american, stop being oppressive cis-scum.

But hey, it could be worse. You could have read a whole post in which all I do is respond to anything with a question mark with nothing but bad jokes.

And one more that was already taken, just for the heck of it:
What do you call a bad pun?
A bad pun.
Spoiler
But seriously, Music Guy did nothing wrong. Don't get mad because he sounded somewhat rude, don't get mad because he used your trigger word, AND DEFINITELY, don't get made if he made a damn JOKE. Should he be a bit nicer? Sure, maybe, but don't treat him like the devil just because he's somewhat of "a rood dood".
Which is harder, junior jumble or crosswords?

-cries tears of laughter- oh i love you awsomeguy. you bring humor to my soul.
Undertale Genocide Path:

Welp, since you were all arguing, I'm just gonna lock this thread.

Keep in mind that I don't exactly think MusicGuy did much wrong in his first posts.
SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:those two can suck my dick. If they wanna see me be an asshole ill fucking be a real asshole then.
This, however, is too far.
SCP-173(themusicguy) wrote:Just a member of staff who thinks he can derail a topic to tell someone they are a jerk.
The fuck do you mean by "member of staff"? The only staff are us moderators and the admins.

Whatever; Just stop with your dumb-ass arguing that you all seem to do nowadays.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away