Looking for script writers for GMod project

I'm gonna get straight to the point here: I am looking for a person to write a script for a TF2 spinoff of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It should be based on the original story, but also a new story in and of itself basically. That's the gist of it.

You're still here? Might as well elaborate further: This project shall be the debut animation for my new CHANIMATION 3D YouTube channel, which I plan to use, of course, for freelance Garry's Mod and Source Filmmaker animations. At the suggestion of my mother, I will first be making a Team Fortress 2-style loose-spinoff of Robert Louis Stevenson's famous novella The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and the spinoff shall be titled The Strange Case of Dr. Medic and Mr. Spyde.
The basic bare bones of the original story must remain; so I am specifically looking for one who has read or is familiar with the original story. It is, as discussed, a loose-spinoff, so feel free to bend it into a new/updated story to fit with the Team Fortress 2 setting.

The script should be written such that the final product should run about 8-10 minutes long.

I am looking for creative writers, talented minds, and imaginative geniuses. If you would like to participate in this project, please feel free to drop me a private message on the forums or contact me on Steam.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to make this production as high-quality as possible.

~Chandler, "CLstream"/"CHANIMATION 3D"
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Re: Looking for script writers for GMod project

d9346 wrote:Dude i'm really in need of gmod on steam
Yes, we know you want Garry's Mod. Nobody is going to buy it for you. Sorry.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away