Re: Post Your Final Remark About 2015 Here

Most of my close friends passed on from middle school and I've had to endure a term with only three people that are more than just people I recognize. There is only one term left before I pass on from middle school, too. Then I can pursue a line of education that benefits one of my main interests. It's not hard to guess what that interest is.

Over 2015's span I've thought about how I behave and I've cut down on my friends list (removing people I don't talk to, or whom I deem not worth it to become more than acquaintances with), making it feel easier about choosing who I like to talk to. I don't talk to many people from this forum, although those who I do talk to are great people. You know who you are.

On a personal perspective, 2015 was brilliant for me. However, it's this year that I've been looking into and learning about politics, and Sweden is becoming increasingly absurd (turn on subtitles if you watch a video in Swedish, or read the description if there are no subs).

Possibly the best year of my life.

I got to know a bunch of wonderful people IRL which are more or less my best friends now. I learned a lot of skills and improved some a lot, i got goals and projects i feel eager to finish. And i graduated.

Internet-side, i've known a buncha people too, but i also have removed a lot out of pointless conflicts, i apologize with anybody who i happened to have one with, no harsh feelings, hope i can get along better with some again. I'll probably be joining more communities soon, or establishing an online prescence with animation/art/whatever. But it's good most things are fixed now.

Right now i'm having a bit of a rough time with family issues bad enough to be hard to keep a happy face at, but well, other than that, it was a excellent year.

I wish the best to all of you in the remaining days of the year, and remember, be chill ;)
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

First year of college and adulthood in general was quite rough but full of vivid experiences, groundbreaking year for television (Better Call Saul, Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman, Mr. Robot), fairly memorable year for gaming (MGSV, Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Until Dawn), and a fairly good year for cinema (Force Awakens, Hateful Eight, The Revenant).

Oh yeah, and apparently my country's political situation is a mess now, not that I'd know or really care. Trump is the poster boy of it so it can't be good.