Re: Corrupt a Wish. (Version 2)

D-9999 wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:Granted, it rips and tears your guts off as soon as you wear it

I wish for a hardmode for Undertale
Granted, Undertale now has a moment where Frisk is now male and permanently has a massive erection.

I wish to be Queen of the Dank Maymays.
Granted, but due to the ancient Dank Maymays code of conduct they rape you constantly.

I wish for..INFINITE WISHES.
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

SCP Rapist wrote:Granted, but due to the ancient Dank Maymays code of conduct they rape you constantly.
OUT OF GAME: Gonna have to stop you there on the rape thing. I understand you're likely a young kid, but try to research what rape means before you use it, alright? And I'll just penalize your misuse of the term and ignore your wish.

I wish I didn't have suicidal thoughts every few weeks.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

hug0905 wrote:
D-9999 wrote: I wish I didn't have suicidal thoughts every few weeks.
Granted, you purchased a knife you can digest. 2violent4me

I wish all Americans weren't racist or LGBTphobic.
Granted, welcome to the United States of Tumblr, where there is no racism because all the white people are dead. What? Irony? Hypocrisy? What the fuck are you talking about?
Spoiler
...also you're grounded hug, go to your room and think about what you've done.

... no, I'm serious, go think about what you've done, feel bad about it, and never do it again.

No, really, I don't think i can even begin to summarize just how much you fucked up. Just what exactly happened to make you think that this kind of brainless, edgy shit is acceptable. I'm not saying this to bring you down, I just find it hard to think you could stoop this low. I just feel it would be dangerous if I didn't try to explain just how bad this is. It would be one if it was just a joke, heck, the joke i made is pretty dark, but I've known you for too long to believe that it was just a meaningless joke. Just completely generalizing a group of people, that I'm pretty sure you're a part of, just because "huehue, 'murica sucks". In a way, it's no better than the people you were poking fun at.

... anyways, I think i got my point across: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Now we return to you're regularly scheduled... thing.
I wish for a good book.

D-9999 wrote:
SCP Rapist wrote:Granted, but due to the ancient Dank Maymays code of conduct they rape you constantly.
OUT OF GAME: Gonna have to stop you there on the rape thing. I understand you're likely a young kid, but try to research what rape means before you use it, alright? And I'll just penalize your misuse of the term and ignore your wish.

I know what rape means, it means sex without permission.
be glad im not like this :D :D :D :D 8) 8) :laugh:

Granted, but the book is so good you get blind.

I wish for infinite wishes. (D-9999 you have failed to satisfy)
i dont know what to put here, so.....

Patriarchy!

...because women are pure evil, rite? i mean they are all pure sjw, rite? rite?

SCP Rapist wrote:
D-9999 wrote:

I know what rape means, it means sex without permission.
be glad im not like this :D :D :D :D 8) 8) :laugh:

Granted, but the book is so good you get blind.

I wish for infinite wishes. (D-9999 you have failed to satisfy)
Granted but because of your infinite amount of wishes you get bored of your power and kill yourself.

I wish I was a woman.
Undertale Genocide Path:

(-_-) THE SMELL OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION