Re: SCP Roleplay Opening

spartan322 wrote:
ThatGoodSir wrote:
spartan322 wrote: Yeah, cause. THEY STILL HAVE SCHOOL!

We don't have exams until AFTER Christmas break! Take that our southern neighbours!
WE dont have ANY more exams. Take that!
Damn you!
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!

Let's have an RP session tomorrow, sound good mates?
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!

ThatGoodSir wrote:Let's have an RP session tomorrow, sound good mates?
Yup. Hopefully we can actually get everyone rounded up by then.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Jellycog wrote:Hi guys, im back. Is this thing still running? Looks pretty interesting
Yes, it is still going on. If you have steam or skype, add me with the account name i left in the OP.
GruntunitG602 wrote:Oh oh! Are inscriptions still up? I'd like to join!
Spend a bit more time on the forum and get to know everyone, then we will decide if you can join.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hoogalindo wrote:All good and all but where is the IRC link? :T
In the OP.

Jellycog wrote:How about make it Advance Member only?

EDIT: And is it just me, or does everyone hate CostaRic?
There is no need to make it advance members only, since to first enter, you have to be known here in the forums and be active.

And yes, you aren't the only one.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Jellycog wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
Jellycog wrote:How about make it Advance Member only?

EDIT: And is it just me, or does everyone hate CostaRic?
There is no need to make it advance members only, since to first enter, you have to be known here in the forums and be active.

And yes, you aren't the only one.
I had a little break from these forums and I get here and now CostaRic is despised. What did he do?
He was a complete idiot. He made 173 concept art and a model that was his "interpretation" of him, and it fucking sucked. He kept posting it and wanting it to replace the current 173, even going as far as to post the pictures of it on the containment breach wikia 173 page.