SCP:CB IS popular now.

SCP:CB has been plaed in 3-4 different horror game list's which, I guess is good. freepcgamers had it in theirs, and many other from the ones I have watched.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Re: SCP:CB IS popular now.

Does it, well, I didn't but meh.
Well I was more talking about how suddenly people are talking about in list's, lists god dammit. Since when were list's fashionable?

CB is pretty popular on other websites and on youtube, even though the official forum is made up of about 10 active users and one troll that MUST GO AWAY.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

CB is pretty popular on other websites and on youtube, even though the official forum is made up of about 10 active users and one troll that MUST GO AWAY.
Well, that might not be a bad thing. Just imagine all the pewdiepie fans would migrate to this forum. No offense, but they would completely shift the main subject of the forum in to something different.

Plus, the game development is kinda build tight with a forum, making something like a ochlocratic system. As many people know, anarchy or ochlocracy are going to work in only small groups of good people, not an uncontrolled horde of ignorant teenagers.

No offense to any Pewdiepie fans, like brownies, there are a lot of good people, but some are really arrogant individuals.
Men are better at breaking bones, women are better at breaking hearts

Destructoid wrote:CB is pretty popular on other websites and on youtube, even though the official forum is made up of about 10 active users and one troll that MUST GO AWAY.
Trololol?

I sort of have a slight problem with this game's popularity. Mainly because...
But besides that I'm glad this game is becoming popular! As long as it means more people will help with the completion of the game. I think it would be great to see your username in the credit's of the final product for some sounds or models you created!

Yeah, I've got no problem with the smaller official game community, mainly because of the slightly less stupid teenager thing (though I have a feeling that it's a universal constant that all forums have stupid teenagers, it may be that there is a strict ratio, and the reason we have so few is because of the small size of our community.) But it would be nice to have just a few more people.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Right now I usually see the same 15-20 people which would be nice because some may become friends, but then this is a forum for a particular game, not just a gaming forum. So yeah, 10-60 people would be helpful, and before anyone ask's the reason the gap is big is because each end gives a different advantage.

So far I got like 3 people into the game. Still trying to recruit more people on Xbox Live.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF