Re: SCP:CB IS popular now.

I've shown the game to about 10 people. 4 of them have played and liked it. The other 6 haven't played yet
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

I showed it to two of my friends, they seemed impressed. I'll show it to some more of my friends, and see if they like it.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Soulzarath wrote:So far I got like 3 people into the game. Still trying to recruit more people on Xbox Live.
And for that good chap deserves a cookie.
Everything is back to normal.

A Hideous Beast wrote:Glad it is, I hope it gets people to stop pissing them selves over "slender"
Yeah, its old now. Slender source may be ok, but only if it requires more team coop, and more features then 'Go and collect these pages'.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Masshorde wrote:
A Hideous Beast wrote:Glad it is, I hope it gets people to stop pissing them selves over "slender"
Yeah, its old now. Slender source may be ok, but only if it requires more team coop, and more features then 'Go and collect these pages'.
Seriously, I never found Slender man to be scary, and literally you could just NOT look around and you'd be fine...

I love horror, and honestly CB is the only game that has ever gotten to me...I mean I LOVE Amnesia, but it didn't scare me >.>

I don't think we should go all insane with PR just yet, the game still has bugs and if we will advertise the glitchy versions, the popularity will burn out by the time it will be truly finished.
Men are better at breaking bones, women are better at breaking hearts

Glad it is, I hope it gets people to stop pissing them selves over "slender"
Slender only made me jump ONCE. SCP:CB makes me jump when ever I play it.
I LIKE HATS.

PeterHat wrote:I don't think we should go all insane with PR just yet, the game still has bugs and if we will advertise the glitchy versions, the popularity will burn out by the time it will be truly finished.
This. What we really need to do is wait, advertising a partially broken game won't help as much in its latter stages. I think as soon as the CB hits the Beta stage, or at least a stage where it's full and bugless, we should initiate lots of promotion and such, such as a launch trailer.
It slep time bunner.