Re: Odd experiences

FireFox wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:it looks like some douche broke the garage window (left side, bottom) and put a sign in the way to block the view.
I pass by the House sometimes when I am in the area.

The Garage Window isn't broken.
Google maps, Why you lie to me!!??
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:
FireFox wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:it looks like some douche broke the garage window (left side, bottom) and put a sign in the way to block the view.
I pass by the House sometimes when I am in the area.

The Garage Window isn't broken.
Google maps, Why you lie to me!!??
WhiteAce noticed it earlier and said It looks like a Shadow.

Maybe it is. Though, As I said in another post, the House is empty.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

oh wow i just had a really weird one last night not lying

ok so i have a bunch of candy canes on my desk cause mom gave them to me a week ago because christmas

and last night i noticed they all just...disappeared from my desk. mom was confused as well cause she remembers them being on my desk and i know for a fact i didn’t eat them all.

so we searched the house ad while we were searching my boyfriend tells me over skype ((i was talking to him when i noticed they were gone)) his roommate just gave him a bunch of candycanes WHAT IS GOING ON EVEN MOM IS WEIRDED OUT

later i find all of mine under a pillow on my top bunk

what

candycanes

how

Tikara wrote:oh wow i just had a really weird one last night not lying

ok so i have a bunch of candy canes on my desk cause mom gave them to me a week ago because christmas

and last night i noticed they all just...disappeared from my desk. mom was confused as well cause she remembers them being on my desk and i know for a fact i didn’t eat them all.

so we searched the house ad while we were searching my boyfriend tells me over skype ((i was talking to him when i noticed they were gone)) his roommate just gave him a bunch of candycanes WHAT IS GOING ON EVEN MOM IS WEIRDED OUT

later i find all of mine under a pillow on my top bunk

what

candycanes

how
Terrifying.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.