Odd experiences

So what is your most odd occurrence during midnight?

recently I just had a freaking odd experience, I was in my room and I saw someone walk past me really fast naked, yet there is no-one in my god damn room, between all the noises and other stuff during the night I think I might consider moving out.

EDIT: Also I just noticed, the way they started walking from was a wall, I don't know how to explain that.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: Odd experiences

I was reading creepy-pastas at night, all dark except my room, and I heard a noise downstairs, as if something crashed with a wall. I though it was my cat, he tends to go berseker at night, but then I look at the end of my bed, and there he is, sleeping, the same way he has been for 20 mins.

Good thing I moved.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

This night I heard some noises behind my desk. Something like foil bag. But... I didn't have any foil behind my desk, even in my room. This was in midnight, when I was in bed listening to TV. I tried to check this, but i found nothing. Then...
Then it was sound coming from air. Nothing was in there. And I briefly heard foil...
That made me go to toilet for 30 minutes...
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

spartan322 wrote:I was reading creepy-pastas at night, all dark except my room, and I heard a noise downstairs, as if something crashed with a wall. I though it was my cat, he tends to go berseker at night, but then I look at the end of my bed, and there he is, sleeping, the same way he has been for 20 mins.

Good thing I moved.
If I was you I would hug my cat.

Mine is quite disturbing.

Back in the Mid-2000s, I lived in this House.

It was a typical semi-detached house. It was rather expensive and big but the thing is.. The House was cold. Very Cold. There was always a breezy, sticky feeling to it.

Once, I was sleeping in my room and suddenly woke up.

I couldn't move and I was literally frozen. Then at the edge of my bed, I felt something moving. I could only move my eyes and looked as they adjusted to the darkness.

A dark figure was crawling along my bed towards me but it's face. It was just a blur. I could just feel it slowly crawling towards me and I just closed my eyes and prayed

When I opened them, I could move properly again and whatever was there had left.

You see, Before I moved into the House, This other family lived there. I don't know much about them but when I moved there, We were cleaning out the attic and there was a hatch on the wall. I opened it and inside was a burnt cradle and an Urn. On the Urn, It said " Don't let it be a girl ". Inside the Urn were ashes.

I have long since moved out from there [ Back in 2008, I moved out ] but sometimes when I pass that house, It just looks so dark compared to the rest of the street. If I could go back and get a picture of the attic, I would show you.

Something had happened in that house. Lights would turn off, Toys would appear to move. I once saw a glass sliding along a table myself. Once, My friends came out of a room screaming because a Doll had lifted it's head from against the wall to look at them.

Whatever happened there, I never found out. Was a Baby Girl born there once and possibly killed? Some kind of ritual performed? There were names and other marks in the attic. The House was very old after all. People do all sorts of crazy things too.

It was never the same when I moved into that house. I started to feel more anxious, I got sick more and more. I had nightmares and felt as if something was there.

Here is the house -

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q= ... d=0CH0QtgM

Just zoom it and It will focus on the House.

This is pretty much my story. And it's true. I can't lie. Not about something like this.

Number 115. It was just down the road from my Primary School.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

WhiteAce wrote:Is that a shadow in the window left of the door?
I told you. It is a very eerie house.

As far as I know, No one lives there anymore.

The Upper Windows on the Left were for the Spare Room.

It was a Purple Room which was as cold as the attic.

My friend stayed over there and woke up yelling. He said he saw a woman in white staring down at him.

The Windows in the upper middle were for the Bathroom. Nothing really happened in there.

The Upper Windows on the right were another bedroom. That is where one of the Dolls was said to move.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.