I just realized this about 106

All that time he chases you around the facility, is just to train you for future dangers. Just think about it, no one has ever escaped the pocket dimension and suddenly a random D class escapes, maybe even more than once without a single wound. Most of his attacks, when he actually tries to kill you, its in the manteinance tunnels, where he cant see shit so he doesnt know it was you! And then theres the gate a ending, he completely ignores you and goes against the MTFS and guards, HE OBVIOUSLY WAS TRYING TO BRING THEIR ATTENTION TO HELP YOU ESCAPE!!!! Check this out, it will help you guys thinking about it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ju_wC4 ... e=youtu.be
Cod as call of duty 2, im not really into the newest ones.

Re: I just realized this about 106

I don't understand why he didn't just go through the walls and ground to get past the Guards/Helicopters? LOL, I mean seriously, I guess he just decides to go walk out there and announce his farewell and everyone freaks out and starts shooting him. Not sure if the Cannon actually took him down or not, I was too busy running for my life.

Mirocaine wrote:I don't understand why he didn't just go through the walls and ground to get past the Guards/Helicopters? LOL, I mean seriously, I guess he just decides to go walk out there and announce his farewell and everyone freaks out and starts shooting him. Not sure if the Cannon actually took him down or not, I was too busy running for my life.
Ha ha ha, I was thinking that too.

Love the way he just walks away then Boom.

Does he do anything If you touch him?
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

FireFox wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:I don't understand why he didn't just go through the walls and ground to get past the Guards/Helicopters? LOL, I mean seriously, I guess he just decides to go walk out there and announce his farewell and everyone freaks out and starts shooting him. Not sure if the Cannon actually took him down or not, I was too busy running for my life.
Ha ha ha, I was thinking that too.

Love the way he just walks away then Boom.

Does he do anything If you touch him?
Yeah he hits you, sends you to the pocket dimension, and glitches the ending if you manage to escape and go there again xD
Cod as call of duty 2, im not really into the newest ones.