Re: Introduce yourself here

Omniary wrote:Interesting progress so far, I might add, it's definitely shaping up here and there. If you can, I'd suggest you'd lengthen and narrow down his legs, I imagined them spider-like and very thin. Possibly make them different lengths as well?

I just think that seeing something extremely gangly and thin flicker across the screen would be scarier than a bunch of this legs. Plus, it'd make his movements seem more erratic and startling.
#1: wrong thread O_o

#2: I'm assuming you meant this thread.

#3:
#4: Epic freaking fail, Omni!!!

On a lighter note, I do like your profile picture though.
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

Cosmica wrote:
Omniary wrote:Interesting progress so far, I might add, it's definitely shaping up here and there. If you can, I'd suggest you'd lengthen and narrow down his legs, I imagined them spider-like and very thin. Possibly make them different lengths as well?

I just think that seeing something extremely gangly and thin flicker across the screen would be scarier than a bunch of this legs. Plus, it'd make his movements seem more erratic and startling.
#1: wrong thread O_o

#2: I'm assuming you meant this thread.

#3:
[372]

#4: Epic freaking fail, Omni!!!

On a lighter note, I do like your profile picture though.
Wth.

Okay, might as well just post my introduction here, don't know how the other post got here.

I'm Caleb, you might know me as Peanut from the Invision forum, I decided a rather less mediocre name could suffice, with the newer mood going on and about. New name = All connected. I'm really excited to see everyone else coming up on here.

The jimmies remain innate.
It slep time bunner.

Well when I was 4 I was introduced to Warcraft 3, and then up and till last year, I was so hooked it was all I played. I have steam and I am Masshorde on steam (Why wouldn't I)
I may be getting a second loadout key so just talk to me if you might want it.
I like youtube and spend most days trauling youtube and playing games.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Omniary wrote: Wth.

Okay, might as well just post my introduction here, don't know how the other post got here.
Lol!!! It's fine. That gave me a little laugh last night :P
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

I'm destructoid, I'm an avid gamer and I'm usually super nice. Don't get on my bad side or expect internet shaming bigtime. I enjoy making new friends and trolling, you may have noticed I'm a brony.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

My name is Leviair. I am a Rank 3 Sea-Serpent type monster. I am a really big fan of this game, as well as the entire SCP Foundation (Not there ethics mind you). I wish I was a good writer that could write a paragraph describing who I am, in detail that is both witty and original. Sadly I can't :/

Leviair wrote:My name is Leviair. I am a Rank 3 Sea-Serpent type monster. I am a really big fan of this game, as well as the entire SCP Foundation (Not there ethics mind you). I wish I was a good writer that could write a paragraph describing who I am, in detail that is both witty and original. Sadly I can't :/
Read some cracked and you'll now how ;)
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Hello, I am FireFox.

I had this Nickname waaaay before the Browser [ Which is my favourite one. No surpises there. ]

I create Computer Games, Music and Digital Art.

I currently work in I.T on a Microsoft Course and have an MTA in Operating Systems, Server Admin, Security and Networking.

My YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TimRonaldJake/featured [ Please Ignore ALL Videos prior to 2012. Those were just me starting out. ]

My Deviantart - http://timronaldjake.deviantart.com/

My Steam - firefoxomicron

My Xbox Gamertag - FireFoxOmicron

I have Skype but I am more cautious to who I give it out to.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.