Re: Introduce yourself here

DTH_MTL wrote:Hey guys, I'm DTH_MTL.
I make music, and spend free time (when I'm not doing homework, not with friends, etc.) either making music, or playing fighting games.
If anyone needs music for basically anything, just ask, I love projects.
Also, the game.
You're my kind of member
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
DTH_MTL wrote:Hey guys, I'm DTH_MTL.
I make music, and spend free time (when I'm not doing homework, not with friends, etc.) either making music, or playing fighting games.
If anyone needs music for basically anything, just ask, I love projects.
Also, the game.
You're my kind of member
Good to see there's some sane bronies in the world, too many of the crazies give us a bad name.
http://www.soundcloud.com/dth_mtl
^ Electronic Music or something.
SUPPORT INDIE GAME DEVELOPERS
Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2: DTH_MTL

Hello, Im (Hero) Pietro, I was already in the past forum since 20-May 12, although my post count is not that high since most of the time I just lurked around.
My nickname is pretty dumb since there not much of a hero in me, but in a MMORPG that I played about 2 or 3 years (RuneScape) my character name was Hero Pietro, so I just stuck with that.
My avatar and signature are a reference to The Covenant of the Warrios of Sunlight where we call ourself Sun Bros, in the game Dark Souls (one of my favorite games), the principal character (and meme) of the convenant is Solaire of Astora (my avatar is his fanart).

Sooo... yep.. Praise the sun.
The zueira never ends

Destructoid wrote:'Pony ass thread" See replies, the scroller on the side of the browser is less than a centimeter long.
Haha yea its ridiculous.
Hero Pietro wrote:Hello, Im (Hero) Pietro, I was already in the past forum since 20-May 12, although my post count is not that high since most of the time I just lurked around.
My nickname is pretty dumb since there not much of a hero in me, but in a MMORPG that I played about 2 or 3 years (RuneScape) my character name was Hero Pietro, so I just stuck with that.
My avatar and signature are a reference to The Covenant of the Warrios of Sunlight where we call ourself Sun Bros, in the game Dark Souls (one of my favorite games), the principal character (and meme) of the convenant is Solaire of Astora (my avatar is his fanart).

Sooo... yep.. Praise the sun.
Good to have you, man. I've been here since the old forum with game version .2. I mostly lurked, but plan to have a bigger part in the community now that everyone has a fresh start.
http://www.soundcloud.com/dth_mtl
^ Electronic Music or something.
SUPPORT INDIE GAME DEVELOPERS
Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2: DTH_MTL