Re: Add a word to the story! [V2! Read first page!]

A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM, SCP-079
hug0905 wrote:A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM,

SCP-513, why did it say the f word instead of kill in my quote?
Presumably changed the quote before posting.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM, SCP-079 hacked my
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM, SCP-079 hacked my 420-J which

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM, SCP-079 hacked my 420-J which upset
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM, SCP-079 hacked my 420-J which upset Irontaco
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

A mysterious being named SCP-173 farted onion maggots and Little Billy sculptures tried destroying SCP-682 completely. Then, Rick Astley licked chocolate pineapples that made Combine return. At 1:06 AM, SCP-079 hacked my 420-J which upset Irontaco and screwed

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)