Re: Add a word to the story!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta chilled
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta chilled under

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta chilled under Necromorphic
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta chilled under Necromorphic condoms
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta chilled under Necromorphic condoms who
Inspiration is our best weapon.

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style on Spider-Stallion while masturbating with GAK and lollygagging Ke$ha in tacos' homeland wizardry and pumpkins invented by vagina special sauce. However, it tasted like PENIS meat. Meanwhile, hipster juce exposes his chunkys supreme balls which chairs like while spanking Justin Bieber's lesbian cow while breathing Cadbury Eggs made with bubbles that fuck tight ferrets, meanwhile Smeagol pimp-slapped SCP-106 while Cthulu sat in the scary toilet eating nachos with 682 who was wearing a frilly hat and killed many hipsters. MEANWHILE Jesus Rambo Norris Clef wore awesome computers that played Sonic 1 music and flipped balls whilst beating SCP-173 tokens into SCP-106. Then Irontaco smoked 420-J while clopping in pony r34 pictures while furiously screaming ''Heyaaeyaaeyaeyeh" while SCP-650 sandwiched chaos 0. JESUS shit a CHOPPAH Hulk while fingering Dr. Dre's mother-fucking-damned-celestia-forbidden-large-hairy-son-of-a-bersake-abandoned-sexual-organ-with-according-to-text-drawn-on-with-a-sharpie-marker-is-called-a-penis and dogge-styleing with 3 midget stallions groupies, screaming "Drugs, we gay, kthxbai." Sonic ran across 7 countries to free the Twinkies from the Cake-King atop a mountain in the Satalite of Love, in a dark fog filled sock draw populated by emo chickens wearing high top hats and monocles. He jiggy'd Your Mom's sofa waffles vigorously whilst eating sour souls of Gaben pizza that trolled Mr. Peanut for more of Radical Larry's strange magical dimensional home-cooking books, with 100 different ways to displease a freshly caught chocolate human nose dripping SCP-096's ugly shit-faced dog-burger. My Christmas dick gave marshmellows to Radical Lizard up his ass-clown ham-bone relative to Slendy fun toasting of titties in LarryVille. My dinner tasted ballsackelicious like large blood-sugar asses. "SPEISMARINES!", yelled Rainbow Dash while Pedobear molested Radical Lizard's fruity and-spicy butt. Sparta chilled under Necromorphic condoms who taste