Re: Add a word to the story!

The bacon thought of eating rotton pigzombies, but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a raptor

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rhode a nyan cat through
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes
sup

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves
sup