Re: Add a word to the story!

Thisisme is right, thats two words. I'll just delete one and add another.

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears thisisme sucks dick.

:P
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu
(that counts as adding a word right?)
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:(...)Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu
(that counts as adding a word right?)
What the hell is a Barack-thulhu???
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural soda extract that Shitted wormy slimy gummybears. Thisisme sucks dick while giant Barack-thulhu dances Gangham Style