Re: Add a word to the story!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like