Re: Add a word to the story!

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!".

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made

The bacon thought of eating rotten pigzombies but was attacked, then my penis shot rainbows, produced a explosion, and made the Wabajack retreat into Chicago, while Jesus rode a nyan cat through skyginas cornhole and raped enough gnomes and elves for killing SCP-682's grandma, ''TANK!'' screamed the pony wizard, as she smoked some weed and hit Bill Cosby in the magical flavoured anus which is green and forgettable but tasty like bleak chicken beak and zombified cats who party with my BuckyBalls™, killing 47 midgets. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL!". Suddenly a soft shit made natural
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.