Re: SCP-087-B Wikia Made

CommanderPro100 wrote:I would like to point out the fact that you could've simply IP banned me from the wiki if you didn't want me trolling it.
i did ban you for 2 hours.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:I would like to point out the fact that you could've simply IP banned me from the wiki if you didn't want me trolling it.
Then you should've perma-banned me if you didn't want me trolling it :roll:.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
hug0905 wrote:
Then you should've perma-banned me if you didn't want me trolling it :roll:.
idk how to infinte (bad grammer) ban someone on a wiki

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

In my humble opinion, we are all crying over spilled milk. Hug, you crying over this won't help you in any way. They all (and I don't know why exactly) hate you and they will destroy anything you make. Look. At this. Maybe if we ignore him or something he'll stop. I don't know. I don't think that a wiki for SCP-087-B was a good idea anyways. there's not much to tell about it anyways. Why does this thread still exist anyways? It seems anything hug makes is just used for flame wars.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:In my humble opinion, we are all crying over spilled milk. Hug, you crying over this won't help you in any way. They all (and I don't know why exactly) hate you and they will destroy anything you make. Look. At this. Maybe if we ignore him or something he'll stop. I don't know. I don't think that a wiki for SCP-087-B was a good idea anyways. there's not much to tell about it anyways. Why does this thread still exist anyways? It seems anything hug makes is just used for flame wars.
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT!??!?!? i never made a thread to start flamewars, oh and btw, you replied to a thread idc 'bout anymore.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Good. Then lock this damn thread already. It serves no purpose and will only cause more flame wars.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Good. Then lock this damn thread already. It serves no purpose and will only cause more flame wars.
^This. and if you can ban hug while your at it, it would probably save us a lot of trouble.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Good. Then lock this damn thread already. It serves no purpose and will only cause more flame wars.
^This. and if you can ban hug while your at it, it would probably save us a lot of trouble.
i don't know which thread causes flamewars and which one dosen't cause flamewars, and you should also let the mods/admins decide if i get a ban or not, becides, you clearly didn't know that i don't care about this thread anymore, you should've not replied to it if you want to continue flaming.

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
i don't know which thread causes flamewars and which one dosen't cause flamewars, and you should also let the mods/admins decide if i get a ban or not, becides, you clearly didn't know that i don't care about this thread anymore, you should've not replied to it if you want to continue flaming.
1) It's a pretty simple concept of what pisses people off and what doesn't. Don't act like you don't know.
2)"and you should also let the mods/admin decide if i get a ban or not" This is hysterical coming from you, Mr. Wannabe Mod.
3) Who cares if they reply? If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't say a god damn thing.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote: 1) It's a pretty simple concept of what pisses people off and what doesn't. Don't act like you don't know.
2)"and you should also let the mods/admin decide if i get a ban or not" This is hysterical coming from you, Mr. Wannabe Mod.
3) Who cares if they reply? If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't say a god damn thing.
1)I'm not acting like i don't know.
2)I'm trying to do my best not to act like a mod.
3)You could blame MrJPenguin1 for replying to this thread after 2 days.
(after this post, i'll stay away from this thread.)

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)