Re: Creepy faces

Thisisme wrote:
Nemet Robert wrote:More detailed: A black (no, not that kind) man with reddish spots on his chest, a creepy smile (unless I remember incorrectly, and no, not the jumpscare guy), and whose body remains black despite the fact that light is shining on it (partial black hole?), who moves towards you when you don't look.
He doesnt have a mouth
What's this then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFiOn43lBng
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Really? I've never gotten far enough, or even played it for more than 30 floors without having a heart-attack. (Not seeing him.)
It's under the file name mental, if you'd like to look at it. His model is just a humanoid taken from the internet, I think. Something like that in the Blitz-3D viewer.

SCP-087-B Itself is the Staircase, Not the Faces, I haven't studied the faces closely, but my guess so far is the Face 01 (2 Eyes and Teeth, "Don't look at me") is "Smile Dog", and Face 02 (2 Small Black "Dot" Eyes, Creepy Grin) Could be "Jeff the Killer", I dunno, just guesses from a few screenshots :P

lololord wrote:SCP-087-B Itself is the Staircase, Not the Faces, I haven't studied the faces closely, but my guess so far is the Face 01 (2 Eyes and Teeth, "Don't look at me") is "Smile Dog", and Face 02 (2 Small Black "Dot" Eyes, Creepy Grin) Could be "Jeff the Killer", I dunno, just guesses from a few screenshots :P
smile dog? mmm... perhaps. the teeth look too human(if you want to investigate, go to 895pics in CB, since it's recycled from 087-b.)

jeff the killer definitely. i made up a joking theory that SCP-087-B-1(that guy with the mask) is jeff the killer
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

imadoofus wrote:My personal scale of horror games is, 1 being your little sister jumping out at you from behind the couch in the middle of the afternoon and yelling "Boo," and 10 being 087-B. Containment Breach is about an 8.5. :shock:
Containment Breach can sometimes be scarier than 087-B in my opinion.
Sometimes.
Uhm. Yeah, can't come up with anything.

GruntunitG602 wrote:
imadoofus wrote:My personal scale of horror games is, 1 being your little sister jumping out at you from behind the couch in the middle of the afternoon and yelling "Boo," and 10 being 087-B. Containment Breach is about an 8.5. :shock:
Containment Breach can sometimes be scarier than 087-B in my opinion.
Sometimes.
I still can't go deeper than floor 13 without getting a half heart attack from jumpscares.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.